American Safety Insurance offers excess and umbrella liability coverage for exposures that exceed the underlying policy. We offer limits up to $10 million over primary general liability policies of both ASI and other carriers.
Targeted classes include:
- Manufacturers & Distributors (Products Liability)
- Habitational Risks
- Commercial and Residential Contractors Risk
- Non-habitational Real Estate Risks
Premiums begin at $1,500 per million for low- and medium-hazard risks, $2,500 per million for high-hazard risks and $10,000 per million for residential risks. Occurrence and claims-made options are available. There is a minimum policy premium of $7,500. Coverage is not available for insureds domiciled in CT and OK.
- Pharmaceuticals & Nutritional/Dietary Supplements
- All Contracting Classes in the state of New York
- Helmet Manufacturers
- Invasive Medical Products
- Energy-related businesses
- Public Entities & Municipalities
- Residential Contractors in AZ, CA, NV, OR and WA