ASI is committed to improving the quality of life and enhancing the vitality of the community in which it operates. ASI has worked to build a corporate responsibility program that centers around what causes are important to its employees. With each year, ASI’s charitable efforts have expanded, representing its commitment to giving back to the community.
Every year ASI holds two major charitable events- a golf tournament and holiday toy drive. Each fall, ASI hosts its annual charity golf tournament, benefiting two organizations chosen by the employees. Money is raised through sponsorship opportunities, player entry fees, raffle tickets and mulligan sales generated by employees, customers, vendors and business partners. Since its inception in 2004, the tournament has raised more than $450,000 for local organizations. In December, each ASI office organizes a toy drive for their local Toys for Tots Foundation. Employees have donated 1,000 toys since the drive began in 2007.
Throughout the year, money is also raised through employee events such as raffles and competitions. Past events have included a bean bag toss tournament, a paper airplane competition, penny wars, bake sales and “March Madness” pools.
If you would like more information on the Annual Charity Golf Tournament, please contact Whitney Simonetti.
- 2012 - The American Red Cross
- 2011 - The American Red Cross
- 2010 - The American Red Cross and the Special Olympics
- 2009 - Habitat for Humanity and The American Heart Association
- 2008 - The ALS Association and The Autism Society of America
- 2007 - Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta and The American Diabetes Association
- 2006 - The Susan G. Komen Foundation and Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- 2005 - The American Cancer Society and The Susan G. Komen Foundation
- 2004 - The American Cancer Society