Effective October 3rd, 2013, ASI became part of the Fairfax Financial Holdings, Ltd. group of insurance companies. We look forward to bringing our clients the same exceptional level of service and expertise that you have grown to expect from ASI. Our integration with the Fairfax Group will enable us to provide a broader array of services and bring additional value and experise to our clients. To learn more about Fairfax, visit their website at www.fairfax.ca.
Our product lines are mpw operating under the following Fairfax Companies:
Excess & Surplus
- Our Environmental Liability team is now part of the Crum & Forster Insurance Company. Click here to learn more about Crum & Forster Insurance.
- Our Casualty Risk (Construction Risk and Products Liability) team is now part of First Mercury Insurance Company. Click here to learn more about First Mercury Financial Corporation.
- Our Excess Liability team is now a part of Cover X Specialty. Click here to learn more about Cover X Specialty.
- Our Property team is now a part of Seneca Insurance Company. Click here to learn more about Seneca Insurance.
- Our Alternative Risk Solutions (Fully Funded product) team is now a part of Hudson Insurance Group. Click here to learn more about Hudson Insurance Group.
- Our Surety Bonding team (Construction bonds, Miscellaneous bonds, and Commercial Bonds) is now operating as part of Hudson Insurance Group. Click here to learn more about Hudson Insurance Group.
As of October 3, 2013, all other programs not discussed above are being discontinued. Administration of run-off business is being managed by RiverStone Claims Management, LLC. To learn more about RiverStone, click here.